HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling Very Positive

I did 105 minutes advanced walk aerobics it was 4 and three mile dvds with hand weights and stretchy band earned 6 bonus points yippee saved them towards my weight loss got on the scales this morning i was 77kg naked yes scary lol but i weigh in fully dressed at night so that's not my weight at weight watchers....started yesterday having a tsp oil tsp honey tablespoon of vinegar good for the skin arthritis and joints and digestion system i have two of these at 1point each so i now have my two tsp of good oil a day......and i don't feel guilty anymore also didn't have peanut butter yesterday or today for snacks or breaky yay would love to see the scales drop another 1 kg this week its getting very exciting I'm about 1/3 of the way through my journey i remember saying i was 1/4 next ill be at 1/2 bring it on yay

1 comment:

Liz said...

you are seriously powering through and exercising heaps!! I'm so glad to have you as an inspiration on this blog :)