HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Friday, October 3, 2008

WOOT MORE WEIGHT GONE

Took longer than i was going to.....but I'm back here today to blog my weight loss for the week .....lost another 700gms yay go me i was over due for ttotm and still lost .....got them the next morning ......I'm now down 8.5 kg YES.....god it feels great to be active again .....i feel alive i have been so with drawn and inside myself it feels great to be out......i know i have a long way to go but the journey is just going to be unbloody real i know it is........i know i am going to be able to enter slimmer of the year competition ill be at goal.......i don't expect to get in i just want to be able to enter it what a feeling sitting there writing about my ups my downs my struggle my achievements feeling proud already ....they say one should visualise how well look and feel......its feeling pretty darn good to me.....have done my work out earlier painted the bathroom door and now have to sew while washing......i have decided to add kick boxing to my workout but not just yet....i think it'll give my body another shock lol ....anyway have to get going til later cheers

1 comment:

Liz said...

wow! seriously that is amazing. all that hard work is paying off! 8.5kg - that is fabulous, you must be so proud of yourself.
xxx