HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Monday, January 17, 2011

What The Hell Have I Been Doing?????

Why i have set myself up to fail day after day i don't know! I have been stuffing myself around for the last year and a half all this time waisted.... i could have been at goal weight now!
i woke up today with a new attitude it feels good i seem to have my mojo back.....I'm writing down my points done an hour of aerobics walking and weights....i have a spring in my step....i have been trying to find this feeling i use to have it felt great i finally realised today it;s the feeling you have when your thin i was a happy out going girl that loved fashion now i were black jeans big black tshirts and vest every time i go out the black t always has a different print though....i want a make over this year... firstly the body fat has to go its do able i know as i have done it before.....i can do this if i give it as much effort as i do to be fat should be easy but it isn't at times is it? I'm turning 50 this year but still get told i look 40 id like to have a younger looking body also to match the younger face so ...well here goes me :)

No comments: