HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Sunday, March 16, 2008

CANT GET IT UNDER CONTROL

im really struggling with my weight and exercise i just cant get a handle on it......its like i dont give a crap about my health or life any more......ive never felt like this im sooooo down....its been six months since i said goodbye to my younger brother he passed away on the 13th september 2007 its been a struggle to cope with that.ive lost 1.1kg since i lasts logged in so i guess thats something but i feel ill put that on plus some this week todays the16th march 2008 the only thing i can say is tomorrows another day im going to try harder to cope with things and look after myself .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karina,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Under the circumstances, it's understandable that you are feeling this way, you're still grieving your loss. I know that from my own experiences in life, that food is a great comfort. What has helped me in times of stress, is to do something to distract myself from raiding the fridge, etc. Going for a walk, doing a crossword puzzle, attacking the garden and so on. Most important of all though, you need to go easy on yourself. Hugs from an absolute stranger...