HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well What A Day!

What can i say about today......well i'll start with weigh in i gained big time......1.2kg but instead of staying off track and wollowing in self pitty i had a change of heart. I exercised ,I ate properly not normal reaction for me especially when Ive had a stressful emotional time and didnt turn to food. My brothers best mate has been on ventilator fighting for his life he was bitten twice by a brown snake late yesterday but hes pulled through so great end to bad situation......
Something has clicked inside of me.
I feel really motivated I've been reading my ww books the whole show .I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow to do it all again.....cheers x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gains happen. Best thing to do is pick yourseld up, dust yourself off and keep on :-) You've got the right attitude though. Your B-I-L sounds as though he had a lucky escape. We don't have any snakes in NZ. My first encounter with a rattlesnake, here inthe US, rather freaked me out. Don't know who was more scared, me or the rattler!!!

Unknown said...

Oops ...just realised, it wasn't your brother-in-law, that got bitten, but your brother's best mate!!! Well, I was almost right, there was a brother connection. Hope he's doig well, now.