HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Thursday, August 14, 2008

SMALL LOSS BUT HAPPY

Well I lost weight again it was only 100gms but because i didn't cheat and did my exercise hey even increased my time to an hour of walk aerobics thats 2 x 2 miles walk aerobics which i worked it out to be 6.4 km oh my god......my chubby short legs did that woot...... so losing that amount I know there must be a good reason for it .....I'm expecting my monthlys so i'm guessing that's why so the weight loss will catch up eventually......all in all had a great week......my plan is going well I'm pretty sure I'll be at goal by the time slimmer of the year comes up again..........i've never really wanted anything for myself i always put me last so I think it's time for me........well have to get some sewing done and shopping i so have a busy day cheers

No comments: