HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Thursday, September 4, 2008

finally made the 5kg mark

well im stoked i lost 1.1 kg for this week yay my weight today is 83.3kg ive now lost 5.4 kg so i got my 5kg book mark at weight watchers am really pleased with myself......everything is starting to pay off now....im excited couldnt even describe how im feeling right now wish i could bottle this feeling .... im feeling great...... mums back today from america just waiting til she gets home so i can go see her ......have missed her heaps ...i'm enjoying my workouts as now have about 7 leslie sansone dvds to choose from the one i did today wow what a work out got up a hell of a swet ......am going to post some really horrible before shots that my daughter took when i joined weight watcher .....when i get some descent now shots ....lol.....gee i looked sad fat bloated uncomfortable yuk.....i was all that onwards and downwards yay cheers

No comments: