HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

another 700gms

Well there goes another 700gms i lost .....weighed in tonight and lost 700gms that makes 7.8 kg lost all up.......and so my current weight is now 80.9 kg ......how close am i to the 70s???? im stoked and only need to lose another 800gms and its my first 10% yay ill be the old size me in no time so maybe by my next birthday ill be at goal....woot....i am really working hard at this weightloss journey......the exercise has been good for my soul im happier less stressed things dont seem to p*** me off as much or for as long........ cheers

1 comment:

Liz said...

Congrats!!! That is a lot of weight to lose. You must be very proud of yourself!

Thanks for you kind comments on my blog too. I was telling my fiance and he was just like 'yep, you're taking this too hard - listen to this person.'