HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still losing weight

Well im into my 9th week and still going strong ....i lost 500grams at last wednesday night weigh in that makes it 7.1 kg .....im actually pretty amazed im doing so well......i went out for birthday tea to a club didnt even miss having a beer i had two glasses of water .....i have never ever done that yay......i rang the resturant that day to see what they had. i ask if they had grilled fish .....they sure did so when i arrived i ordered grilled trout and garden veges......they added chips i didnt eat one i thought if i wanted them i would have asked so next time ill say no chips....hey i didnt even eat the chocolate cream birthday cake.....and you know i even had 15 bonus exercise points to spend but im banking them towards my weight loss....well i got through the birthday tea..... well.....then i had to go to a kitchen tea the next day ....i took my own nibbles just incase but my sister inlaw went out and got some strawberry rasberries blueberries and grapes so i had a few of those and my diet cola they were drinking wine....i didnt even eat my chocolate penis and balls lol i was given i brought it home.....so i now have a dark penis with balls attached in my fridge lol......oh and i wore my old jeans out i havent worn them for over 18 months .....funny i hated those jeans then but i sure do luv them now ...feels good to fit into them after so long............cheers

No comments: