HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

yahoo

Well I'm a happy chappy....i weighed in tonight at 72kg I'm just over half way through my journey Ive made my second 10% goal all by sticking to plan and losing 900gms ....yay ....I'm stoked I'm nearly in the 60s bring them on....Ive joined a challenge lose 10kg by Easter club....i just worked out i lost 8.7kg in the last challenge 10kg by Xmas and the first challenge i did was 10kg in 10 week i lost 8 kg so I'm guessing ill lose around the 7 to 8kg mark ill be stoked if i do ....7 kg will get me to my next 10% goal id be really happy with that plus id be in the 60s wow omg i am doing it .....really doing it i feel great i feel like a school kid getting stars for doing my homework.....which i never did ....lol.....im now down 16.7 kg woot!!!!!
Billie-Joe's gone to see her girlfriend for a few days and Bobbie -Sue is at her girl friends for a few nights so no one to look after except me oh and the hubby so it ll feel like I'm having a little holiday for a couple of days....need a break some quiet time.....

No comments: