HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well I'm in a better frame of mind today....me and hubby went out for a few beers yesterday to celebrate the new year.....really enjoyed them too but only had a few ......didn't want to stuff up my weight loss plans I'm in a few challenges .... the GWEJ 3kg will put me in the 60s/ 5kg by valentines day /and 10kg by Easter .....all will get me that little bit closer to my goal weight....we should be in our new house this year it has big mirrors in the bathrooms so have to get to goal so i don't have to cover them up lol.....i got up this morning and done a 110 minute workout to make up for using some of my saved bonus points which i never do.... once in a blue moon wont hurt ....anyways back to it i might do some sewing Ive been hanging around on the computer too much ...time to do something more constructive....i have enjoyed the bludge though lol cheers

No comments: