HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Night Out

Went out last night ....had a few ales was nice to get out think Ive needed that for a while to break the monotony .....stuck to my points used a few bonus points that id saved still have a heaps i wont use....going by my scales id lost 1kg before i went out and going by my scales today I'm still 1 kg down but who knows what will happen weigh in day ....doesn't matter I'm looking and feeling healthy had my fringe trimmed well thinned it's so thick .... yesterday put a colour in my hair its dark but has a red tinge might take a pic might not lol anyways I'm feeling great today have done my workout this morning I'm going to make french toast for lunch ....then going to get stuck into my sewing with the headphones on and the music blasting no kids till later hubbies asleep for a bit so better wear the head phones lol .. just read my post god i have a boaring life sometimes ...need to spice it up a bit cheers:)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your boring life sounds suspiciously like my boring life *laughs*.

I'm glad you went out and had a good time! Well done for the way you used your points - that's fabulous!

You sound much happier!
:D