HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Small Gain

Had weigh in a small gain of 200gms bit of a bummer but i know how it works now you gain at ttotm and then it comes off....so have to put up with it...will up my exercise just the same maybe change my foods around want to be a 60s girl next weigh in...
dads home today .....could kick his butt he hasn't had a smoke all week went straight up the street to get some.....mum wants to string him up...
have posted some pics of hubbies tattoos Aren they are further down the page i think you ll be impressed cheers Karina

1 comment:

Liz said...

It's so weird how you know the gain is coming and you know why, but it is still disappointing to yourself! I know I'll see you as a 60 girls very soon!!! I'm looking forward to your weigh in next week!

Aaaand your hubby's tats are AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I am a total nature buff (studied zoology) and I just love big cats so I am totally in love with his tattoos - especially the tiger on the shoulder! Woot!!! I hope you post a picture of the lion when it's finished :D.