HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Monday, January 28, 2013

week 2 weigh in 2

well a little disappointed as only lost 100gms ...but i am proud of my  progress in the fact i have stuck with the rapid loss program to a tee including doing my exercise every day actually putting everything in to it feels good....got TTOTM 5 days late so my big guess is i have fluid so cheated me my full loss....but next week they will be gone and so will the fluid so by keeping up momentum i should have a really good loss I'm hoping at least 1.9 kg....as i figure i should be losing at least 1kg a week at this pace so here's to a good loss next week...i found i am not as hungry now .....except when I'm sewing i had a few times i felt hungry then realised the time and i was like an hour past my snack or lunch lol that hasn't happened in a long time....and it's kinda good to feel hungry forgot the feeling lol anyways will continue this week and follow week one again i feel proud and it was nice to hear my hubby say he's proud too i can feel and even see the difference in just 2 weeks i have a neck again ...i don't look so much like a little Buddha or teletubbie yay so today i weigh 78.3kg so far 2.5kg down in 2 weeks :)

No comments: