HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Friday, February 22, 2013

me at 80.8kg :(

starting weight for 16 week Rapid Loss challenge 80.8kg

i hate this photo  i had it taken same day as newspaper shot for Rapid Loss Challenge without the paper and more side on i look sad and i was....i always thought these photos were set up to sell products thought people puffed em selves out to look bigger but guess what they don't ...this photo was a reality check for me...i never where singlets or anything this revealing i always cover up t shirts to or past the elbow  always jeans and a vest whenever i leave the house...at home tracky type pj pants and big t shirt ....i locked the bathroom door in case hubby gets to see how massive i was ....hoping to change my wardrobe for the first time in years for next summer.....don't get me wrong i luv my jeans and will always wear them but the occasional dress in summer would be great and singlet tops oh how i have missed you....i have been wanting to take a picture of me now to see the difference but decided to wait just looking in the mirror at body bits that have shrunk is good enough for now...I'm excited to think I'm going to be at goal this year i know i am i can feel it ....feels fantastic bring on weigh in day :)

No comments: