HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Monday, February 18, 2013

whoot whoot week five down and another loss

whoot whoot a loss of 1.2kg this week awesome feeling....i finally got my good loss i have been waiting for ....that makes 5.3kg in 5 weeks I'm over the moon i went down a size in jeans and now those jeans are becoming lose on me not like i am ready for next size yet but wont take long now....i can't believe the difference in my appearance.....i look much more like me...not that i am beautiful but i didn't like the bloated Buddha look and my chunky arms are shrinking probably have floppy arms but as long as they are skinny i don't care i can build them out with muscle using weights so i am  thinking ahead about how to fix any negatives.....i have hated my arms for years i wear t shirts with sleeves past the elbow bloody hot in summer so would luv to be able to wear singlet tops in summer next year like i did in my teens and 20 s ....wont talk about the hail damaged legs leave that one for another day lol
 all in all i am proud of myself and what i have achieved in a short 5 weeks so many inspiring people on the forum its like wow.... look how much they are changing..i am not good with words so i cant put it across like they do but i know i am changing a lot especially with the mind set it feels bloody awesome....i can not believe a shake can help you this much no hunger no shaking no feeling sick happy happy happy

No comments: