HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

time to get back to my work

Bobbie and Billie my babies
I 've been having a wow of a time hanging on line but i really need to step back and put a little focus into my work this week so will limit my time on rapid loss site for commenting I'm starting to feel like a stalker i am on there so much lol....but i do luv the commitment and support of all the peeps there....really does make a difference...helps me stay focused so see how i go ....will get on to comment a little less every day....I'm trying not to let the fact i have only lost small numbers compared to everyone else get to me and i know that will stuff my confidence up.... i really do look like i have lost more so will focus on that not the scale....the scales are always my undoing haven't weighed today trying to break the daily habit is hard....my baby girl comes home from the gold coast today excited to see her she got home sick while away lol...luv my babies funny bitches ....they are my everything :)

No comments: