HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Monday, February 11, 2013

week 4 weigh in

Another 700gms bites the dust that's 4.1kg in 4 weeks...I'm cruising along great at the moment exercising and following stage 1 menu it's got easier and easier....i am still waiting for a big drop on the scales like everyone else is getting but wont let that get to me i can see the difference in the mirror and so can my mum and hubby that's enough for me for now lol....i have gone from a firm size 18 jeans to my 16's i wore them out shopping yesterday felt bloody good.... didn't feel like the fat one waddling down the iles..... there was a little spring in my step as i went through the fresh veges :) 2 more size to get back to were i was when turned 50 after my last weight loss attempt with weight watchers.....i never made it to goal but i felt normal....
I'm excited to feel so committed i actually thought i wouldn't get through the first week before i started I AM SO GLAD I DID :))) week 4 down of the challenge wasn't thinking about the contest until this week read an old post on the forum i started to think why cant i think maybe i could get into the finals i dont think i can win but i could maybe be up there with the others was a little exciting to think about ....i have seen some of the others photos they look freakin awesome think i can pic the winners so far will wait and see well deserved all of them they have done fantastic hope i look half as good ill be stoked....i have the worst bingo wings ever i have arms like my mum hers never went back into shape she is 71 I'm 51 she says i may still get them toned ....i use to do weights in my younger days so when i am at goal will fill out the floppy skin with muscle is what i always say ....well i am doing it this time yes sir bye bye bingo wings....im pumped for my next weigh in i keep waiting for the big one maybe it's this next week lol cheers x

No comments: