HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WHATS GOING ON

Whats going on with me???? i feel flat ...i gained 600gms last weigh in was a bit peed but got over it as its how i seem to go i gain i lose and lose some more then gain and lose ....weird way to do it but as I'm doing everything as i should will have to roll with it....i have changed my workout routine... so i do an hour in the morning and then another hour in the evening ....thought might shake it up a bit ...did some spot toning as well today.Haven't wanted to get on the ww message boards and i have always wanted to since joining ....I'm in weird place cant stop thinking about my brother rick R.I.P.Hes not coming back and there s not a thing i can do about it ....i don't feel like talking to anyone these days ....talk to mum that's it....maybe ttotm is coming hormones are weird these days ....cry if i read something sad I'm becoming a nutter lol ......
Anyways i weigh in tonight don't think Ive lost i feel like i gained again ....that will really piss me off if do... i have worked harder than i have.....i feel plateaus time is near think might have to eat some of my bonus points ....to me that defeats the purpose might as well not do the extra workout will wait and see....the plus on all this my body has changed i can see my elbows again and my knees are almost back my butt has shrunken heaps ....my daughter asked were my butt had gone lol she said every time she shes me i seemed to have shrunk more....
went shopping yesterday and bought a youths pair of size 5 joggers to wear for $14.88 bargain so my feet are shrinking too...lol....CHEERS

No comments: