HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling Better

Funny what a good night sleep can do ...i feel much more like myself today ....realised I'm happy with my weight loss its showing I'm leaner slimmer healthier fitter what more dose one want...TO BE AT BLOODY GOAL OF COURSE...ill get there eventually all in good time....I'm off to do my workout.. a bit soar especially butt and quads from squats yesterday......so i found the deep muscles that have been hiding lol they ll be looking good in no time now as long as i keep it up ....of course i will... cough cough ...anyways better day today all is good cheers

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have discovered a rather interesting trend with my weight loss. If I walk heaps, I mean HEAPS! like 12ks 5 days and then gym twice a week and exercise on the weekend - my weight loss slows. Then I'll have a week where for some reason I don't do as much exercise and I'll drop a whole kg. I don't know why this is... maybe I'm just imagining it. Maybe that's what's happening to you? Maybe you need to take 1 day off and let your body recover from exercising... maybe?

I'm glad you are feeling better. What you have achieved so far is AMAZING! Don't forget that. It starts to slow down a bit the closer we get to goal, so don't be hard on yourself if you have small losses.
BIG BIG HUGS!