HEADING TOWARD GOAL

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Theory On Why I Dont Lose When Ive Put In a Massive Effort

Yep the theory as far as the weight loss goes i think i know what it is.... the muscle gain ...and i can live with that....apparently muscle and fat weigh the same.....always thought muscle was heavier .....apparently fat takes up more room than muscle so there fore if i lose 500gms in weight (fat weight) one week but have replaced it with 500gms of muscle it wont show on the scales but dose show on the body....and the bonus is that the muscle you have gained burns more kilojoules so your body not only looks better leaner sleeker and fitter it more efficient at burning off what we eat ....so I'm not stressing about the scales anymore i know I'm following the plan to a TEE and doing my fair share of exercise ....and drinking heaps of water ....so who cares what the scales dish out ....I'm gaining my muscle back they ll help lift the saggy bits lol pays to read into stuff i have racked my brain for weeks over the why why why now I'm sure i know why....cheers :))

No comments: